Mobile : +91 99 94 998686, +91 94 88 444777
Landline : +91 422 2679787, +91 422 2670868
Pressure Vessels Manufacturers India
We are the leading manufacturers of Pressure Vessels in India
We JC Equipments Pvt ltd extend our global services with design and manufacturing of all types of pressure vessels for the Industries with (or) with out U stamp as required. Below are some of pressure vessels up to 250 bar pressure can be manufactured in JC Equipments Pvt Ltd. A pressure vessel is a closed container designed to hold gases or liquids at a pressure substantially different from the ambient pressure. Generally, a pressure vessel is considered to be thin-walled if its radius is larger than 5 times its wall thickness.
There are many types of pressure vessel they are
- Thin Walled Pressure Vessel,
- Thick Walled Pressure Vessel,
- Strong Tanks Pressure Vessel,
- Transportable Containers,
- Propane bottles and gas cylinders.
Pressure Vessel Application
- Pressure Vessels for Water Treatment Plants
- Gas Storage Vessels
- Pressure Vessels for Refrigeration & Cryogenic
- Pressure Vessels for Shipping Industry
Uses of pressure vessels
The pressure vessels are used fluid to store such as liquid vapors and gases under pressure. Major uses of pressure vessels are as follows.
- Pressure vessels are used in steam boilers
- Pressure vessels are also used in storage of chemical in chemical plants
- Use in storage of petroleum products (petrol, diesel etc)
- It is also used in engine cylinders.