Mobile : +91 9444023175, +91 9486858777
Landline : +91 422 4361758
Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Manufacturer India
Fixed Tube Sheet Heat Exchanger
We are the leading manufacturers of Fixed Tube Sheet in India.
A Fixed Tube Sheet is the most common type of heat system in all Industries. Mostly used in higher-pressure and Higher Temperature applications.
Fixed tube Sheet heat systems are the one that are very much used in process chemical industries and refinery services, as there is absolutely no chance for intermixing of fluids. This type of heat exchanger is employed where even slightest intermixing of fluids can not be tolerated.
Removable Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
We are the leading manufacturers of Removable Tube Bundle Heat System in India.
A Removable Tube Sheet heat system is the most common type of heat exchanger in all Industries. Mostly used in higher-pressure and Higher Temperature applications.
The special features of Removable bundle type is that the tube bundle can be withdrawn from the shell which facilities cleaning of the outer surface of the tubes and inner surface of the shell. The sealing between the shell and tube side fluids achieved by means of rubber rings which set in a grove between the tubes a shell flange.
Vertical Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
We are the leading manufacturers of Vertical Shell and Tube in India.
A Vertical Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger is the most common type of heat system in all Industries. Mostly used in higher-pressure and Higher Temperature applications.
Stainless Steel Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
We are the leading manufacturers of Stainless Steel Shell and Tube in India.
A heat exchanger that is composed of stainless steel.
We are the leading manufacturers of welded stainless steel tubes and pipes for a wide range of applications. Stainless welded pipes and heat system tubes for the industrial usages.
A shell and tube heat exchanger is the most common type of heat exchanger in all Industries. Mostly used in higher-pressure and Higher Temperature applications.
This types of Heat exchangers are having two divisions one is shell and other is Tubes. Here One fluid runs through the tubes, and another fluid flows over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids. For this purpose seamless/ERW or Rolled pipes are used for shell. And Seamless tubes are used for Tubes.
Our Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design Process Contains Two Parts - Thermal Design and Mechanical Design
Part A - Thermal Design for Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- 1. Consideration of Process Fluids in both Shell and Tube Side,
- 2. Selection Of Required Temperature Specifications,
- 3. Limiting the Shell and Tube side Pressure Drop,
- 4. Setting Shell and Tube Side Velocity Limits,
- 5. Finding Heat Transfer Area Including Fouling Factor.
Part B- Mechanical Design for Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- 1. Selection of TEMA Layout – Based on Thermal Design
- 2. Selection of Tube Parameters – Size, Thickness, Layout, Pitch, material
- 3. Limiting the Upper and Lower Design on Tube Length
- 4. Selection of Shell side Parameters – Material Baffle Cut, Baffle Spacing, and Clearances
- 5. Thermal conductivity of tube material.
- 6. Setting upper and Lower Design Limits on Shell Diameter, Baffle Cut, Baffle Spacing.
- 7. Shell and tube heat exchanger is One type of Closed Circuit cooling Equipment.
Heat Transfer Equipments Pvt Ltd Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger India
Our heat exchangers itself is not constant. Its characteristic changes with time. The most common change is a reduction in the heat transfer rate due to fouling of the surfaces. Exchangers are initially oversized to allow for the fouling which gradually builds up during use until the exchanger is no longer capable of performing its duty. Once it has been cleaned can use further.
Types of Shell and Tube heat exchangers
- Fixed-Tube Sheet Design.
- Removable Tube Bundle Type.
- Vertical Shell and Tube Type.
- Tube in Tube Type.
- Stainless Steel Type Shell Tube Heat exchanger.
- Full-Through Floating-Head Design.
- Tubes can be 'U' bundle.
- Split-Ring Floating-Head Design.
- Bayonet Tube Design.
Applications of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers:
1. Shell Tube for Power Plants – Condensers, Pre Heaters, Waste water treatment
2. Shell Tube Heat system for Oil Refineries – Inter cooling Purpose, Re Processing Purpose,
3. Shell Tube for all types of Manufacturing Industries – Oil coolers for Quenching Oil, Oil coolers for Lubrication Oil
4. Offshore Industry - Water Makers, Condensers
5. Shell Tube for Nuclear Power Plants – Chillers and Water Coolers
6. Shell Tube for Food and Dairy Industries
7. Refrigeration systems
8. Pulp and Paper Industries
9. Wine-brewery industry
10. Shell Tube Heat exchanger for plastic and Fertilizers Industries
A shell and tube is a class of heat exchanger designs. It is the most common type of heat system in oil refineries and other large chemical processes, and is suited for higher-pressure applications. As its name implies, this type of heat exchanger consists of a shell (a large vessel) with a bundle of tubes inside it. One fluid runs through the tubes, and the second runs over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids. The set of tubes is called a tube bundle, and may be composed by several types of tubes: plain, longitudinally finned, etc.
For more information about the shell and tube heat exchanger, Visit the below links:
|Fixed Tube Sheet heat exchanger||Removable Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger|
|Vertical Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger||Stainless Steel Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger|
|Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Animation||Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Calculations|
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Manufacturer India
- Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
- Contact Us
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- U Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
- Air Cooled Heat Exchanger
- Air Cooled Condenser
- Oil Coolers
- Marine Heat Exchanger
- Kettle Reboiler Type Exchanger
- Double Pipe Heat Exchanger
- Flue Gas Air Preheater
- Plate Finned Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
- Pressure Vessel Manufacturers
- Coil Type Heat Exchanger
- Removable Tube Sheet
- Fixed Tube Sheet
- Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
- Vertical Shell Tube
- Air Heat Exchanger
- Aluminium Heat Exchanger
- Compact Heat Exchanger
- Copper Heat Exchanger
- Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
- Water Heat Exchanger
- Stainless Steel